TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday 4 June 2013

RELATIONSHIPS

Advice on relationships


"I won't give up on you so don't give up on me."
Never give upon each other. Try to work things out because if you lose something very special you will never have it back.



"A single text from you can change my mood at any moment."
You know when you upset and you get that text from that special person and you start smile all of a sudden??? ☺. That's love ☺



"I love when I look up at you and you were already looking at me."
That makes me blush ☺



"If I could hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have to hold the whole night sky in the palms of my hands."
Dont you just love when that happens?Your love is making you smile for the whole day???☺



"I'm sorry if I get jealous with the people around you. It's not that I don't trust you. I just don't trust them."
You better hold to your man/woman!!!



♪♪Dont bring me roses bring me the truth,Dont buy me diamonds cuz that jus wont do.Material things i cn buy myself if i really want to.♪♪
I just need your love and time and care...



"A real boyfriend is afraid of losing his girlfriend."
That's right...So if he isn't fighting for you......He is NOT the one to keep!!!!



"I hate arguing with someone who I really care about."
Then if you do, stop arguing about stupid things...Not just because he didnt answer that ONE call or didnt call you back doesnt mean he is cheating...




Kimone 

















No comments:

Post a Comment